Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an upfront amount required to be paid by the client. The amount is equivalent to a 3.2% of the purchase price of the house.
As with all financial products, potential clients have to go through an affordability submission and process similar to a home loan. The main requirement will be the ability to afford the monthly installments.
- The original purchase price remains fixed for the 5-year period
- 40% Installment-to-Income ratio
- The property value increases
- Loan to Value benefit – “built equity”
- RTO provides financial literacy courses to assist homeowners
- Ecosystem and dignified living
- A group of friends can jointly buy a house.
No, monthly installment payments will only start upon occupation of the home.
Find out how Rent-To-Own can help you buy your home
If you’ve been struggling to get a home loan the traditional way, then the Rent-to-Own programme might be the solution for you! The Rent-to-Own programme is currently exclusively available to Ongos Valley homes.